Joanne M. Murray is a Partner with Antheil Maslow and MacMinn, a law firm based in Doylestown, Bucks County, PA. As a business lawyer, Joanne provides a broad range of legal services to small and mid-sized, privately-held companies, non-profit organizations, and regional financial institutions. These services include the following:
- negotiating and drafting contracts such as leases, software licenses, consulting agreements, employment agreements and non-disclosure agreements;
- supporting entrepreneurs who are buying or selling businesses and/or commercial real estate;
- assisting with commercial lending transactions, having represented both lenders and borrowers;
- guiding business owners through new entity formations;
- documenting buy-sell, partnership and LLC agreements;
- providing advice on corporate governance and record-keeping; and
- helping nonprofit organizations obtain and preserve tax-exempt status, as well as providing assistance with governance and other legal needs.
Joanne regularly lectures and writes on various business law topics. She graduated with honors from Temple University School of Law and St. Joseph’s University. She is a Past President of the Bucks County Bar Association and has served various other leadership roles with that organization. Joanne is also a member of the American, Pennsylvania, and Philadelphia Bar Associations and a Fellow of the American Bar Foundation.
She has extensive nonprofit Board experience, including the Bucks County Bar Foundation, the Bucks County Symphony Foundation, the Bucks County Children’s Museum and the Bucks County Symphony Society. Joanne currently serves on the Governance Committee of the Village Improvement Association of Doylestown and on the Paralegal Program Advisory Board of Bucks County Community College. She was a leader/advisor with Girl Scouts of Eastern Pennsylvania from 2000 through 2013.