If you’re considering becoming a partner of the Bucks County Women’s Advocacy Coalition, here’s what we expect from you, and from you and your organization.
Job Description for Coalition Partners
Responsibilities of Coalition Partners – Individual and Organization:
- Identifying partner representative to Coalition
- Understanding and promoting the organization’s mission
- Being familiar with the organization’s programs and operations
- Being a working member of at least one Coalition committee and help establish strategic plan for issue areas
- Participating in resource development and fundraising
- Making an annual gift to the organization commensurate with one’s ability
- Assisting in recruitment of partners
- Advocating on behalf of the Coalition
- Reviewing leadership and committee meeting material before the meeting.
Time Demands for Partners (approximate)
- Committee work as checked on Commitment Form – 1-3 hours per alternate month, or as decided by the committee
- Annual planning retreat – 1 day
- Attendance at events (time varies). Attendance at two events per year recommended
- Participate in orientation when partner joins and when representative from partner organization changes.